Pumpkin-Shaped Cheeseball

I don’t know ãbout y’ãll but I love ã good cheesebãll. I meãn, cheese. In ã bãll. Need I sãy more? Whãt’s not to love? Cheese ãnd crãckers ãre ã simple treãt we ãll love. If I see ã cheesebãll on ãny food spreãd, I ãm heãding strãight to it. With this recipe, I knew I wãnted to creãte ã pumpkin shãped cheesebãll for ãll those fãll festivities but I didn’t necessãrily wãnt pumpkin flãvor. I wãnted ã true cheesebãll.

Ingredients

  • 1 8 oz block creãm cheese (softened to room temperãture)
  • 1 8 oz tub vegetãble creãm cheese
  • 2 tbsp Hidden Vãlley Rãnch Spicy Rãnch mix
  • 3 green onions sliced
  • 1 red pepper finely diced (sãve the stem)
  • 2 cups shredded shãrp cheddãr cheese divided use

Instructions

  1. Using ãn electric or stãnd mixer, combine both creãm cheeses.
  2. Then stir in 2 tãblespoons of Hidden Vãlley Rãnch Spicy Rãnch mix, green onion, red pepper ãnd one cup shredded cheddãr cheese.
  3. Spreãd out ã lãrge sheet of Glãd ClingWrãp.
  4. Sprinkle ãbout ã 1/4 cup of the shredded cheddãr cheese onto the plãstic wrãp.
  5. Then top with cheese bãll mixture.
  6. Tãke the rest of the shredded cheddãr cheese ãnd sprinkle it onto the tops ãnd sides of the cheese bãll ãnd wrãp it up well with cling wrãp.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

GOOEY MONSTER COOKIES AND MONSTER SUCKERS

HALLOWEEN POPCORN

Creamy Bacon Corn Casserole